Sunday, September 29, 2013



Reflection for the month of September.

I got first-class opportunity to understand and make use of the “Wonder Share Quiz Creator” due to ICT assignment. I tried to solve or answer the quiz on line and I also published quiz. ICT is really a wonderful module and I am really motivated to learn more hereafter.
Although the ICT assignments are challenging, I have tried and spent a lot of time to do each and everyone. I understood to download and install the software “wonder quiz” with the help of my friends and tutor. I enjoyed developing quiz questions and answering the questions. I explored with the software and learned new things like: inserting music, animations, pictures and videos. Inserting video was a biggest problem since we had to convert the video into flash player using “any video converter”. I also learned to download the software, install them and also use. The important thing that I learned from this assignment is to convert the videos and files in whatever form I want and this was the most challenging this time.
But the most important learning that took place in me is my dealing with people increased with this assignment and I am also able to develop some kind of tolerance and patience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment