Thursday, October 31, 2013



Reflection for the month of October.

Another opportunity for me to learn new idea was producing video tutorial using Camtasia Studio. The particular soft ware was very new and I did not know the existence of such wonderful video making earlier. It was a first time experience for me to learn that productions of videos are done in several ways using the particular software.
Through this assignment I have gained knowledge to prepare power point presentation in the software itself and then to save it and to go to record the screen and select the area correctly for good presentation before I  record. I noticed that without the proper area selection, half of the pictures and words are invisible when we play.  I discovered that area selection is very important. I am also clear that we have to go to settings and enable the audio recording device to start the recording. Next we have to save the clip after recording as the dialogue box for saving are displayed time to time. Never the less, I did it after discussing several times with our friends, tutor and through self exploration. Then I have learned to import the clips and then to edit it by splitting and deleting the unwanted parts.     
Finally, I would like to thank our tutor for his timely support and patience. I also would like to apologize him for disturbing in odd hours.

4 comments:

  1. Sir
    It seems that you have gained good experience of using Camtasia studio. Good job. Hope children benefit from you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sir,
      Thanks for not missing the chance to read and command. I have really learned many things from suggestions you made. Good luck to face the final war.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Respected sir,
      Many many thanks for imparting very important ICT knowledge. I have really learned may new ideas and these ideas have formed very strong base to grow into a very effective user of ICT tools. I have started using and teaching some ideas in my profession as a teacher and these ideas will go on benefiting my friends and students. The knowledge which I gained through your kind initiative will remain as one of the main treasure in me in this modern world of Information and Communication Technology.
      Finally, good luck in every activity that you carry out.

      Delete